This Program isn’t for everybody. Here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t use this system:
- Skeptical of the Bibles authority and inerrancy: If you do not believe the Bible is inspired and inerrant you will probably view this discipline as to much work.
- Good stuff sticks: If you believe that God will simply remind you of the “good stuff,” then this study method may be interesting, but you will probably not stick to the discipline needed. Bible study takes discipline and effort.
- Too busy: If you do not have any margin in your life, and cannot consistently commit to the 3 hours per week (1.5 hours one day and 15-30 minutes on the other 5-6 days). This will not produce any lasting results.
- Unwilling to learn: If you have no desire to learn a new skill set and dedicate 3 hours a week to honing the skill set, this program is not for you.
- Perfectionist: Learning to read took time and practice. None of us were perfect on day one. If you are hoping for verbatim perfection after just 2 weeks this program is not for you.
Why should I consider using this program?
- Disciples: If we trust that the Bible is inerrant and authoritative, then exploring if there are more effective and efficient means of studying the scriptures is an act of loving God with all our mind.
- Studied stuff sticks: Would we trust our doctor if he never had the discipline to study…he probably would not have been able to become a doctor legally.
- Margin: If we are always to busy to learn and to improve, this is a problem. Can we set aside 2 hours to have a phone conversation to find out if this method can work for you? I am a firm believer that we make time for the things we believe to be important…and we know what is important to people by what they spend their time on.
- Incremental learners: You have amazing potential. Are you willing to improve incrementally and celebrate the victories of incremental improvement? Aim for perfection, but get there one step at a time.
Email Scott to schedule a no obligation 2 hour coaching call to see if this fits for you.